BUY THE JOE IURATO PRINT TO SUPPORT THE RELIEF EFFORT IN JAPAN< There are still a few of these available. Get a solid, near-iconic print. 15$ a pop, where 75% goes to the relief of the Japanese people, and the other 25% to keep the lights on at the printing company. I picked up a couple. Here are some photos of Joe's work at the Fountain Art Fair a couple weeks back.